Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 June 2014

LTE




Hello there people of the world!


My name is Emma, the daughter of another blogger, who is especially talented at making others smile, Ellie.
I hope to one day have a blog as lovely as my Mum, but lets see how this goes!


About me, as I know that is exactly why you are here... hehe.
I am a full time International Business Student in University, and I also work part time as a waitress in a small town cafe, and have done for 5 coming up to 6 years. The staff in the cafe that I work in have become a small family, which is lovely. Its an ok place to work, but every workplace has its downfalls sometimes right?
 I do love my job because for every horrible customer I may get, I also get at least 2 lovely customers. I'm sure most of you get me. If you are the nasty rude customer then leave, swiftly. :)

So for my 3rd Year of University, I am studying abroad in....




DRUM ROLL PLEASE...



Berlin, GERMANY. "Sweet" i hear you say, and I concur that Berlin is indeed a "sweet" set up! I cannot wait to get going to Germany so I can practice my slightly existing German skills, and learn all about a completely new culture!

I have a colour run this Sunday in Edinburgh, which is going to be something awesome to experience I think! :) I will definately have some pictures to show when that is done! And when that is done, I can tick it off my bucket list *refer to first blog post* which I can apparently do twice, because of a bit of a typo haha!
But that is you... You have pretty much learned about me in one blog post! So congrats! You all recieve a cyber high five for reading my drivel ahaha

Ciaow city cats. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nice to 'meet' you Emmy, looking forward to hearing all about Germany and the fun you will have there. Keep blogging on!! :))

    ReplyDelete